We Help Elevate Ambulatory Surgery Strategies
Regent Surgical Health can be your strategic partner to achieve the ambitious goals that have been set for ambulatory platforms. Our team understands how to scale efficiently and how to avoid mistakes that can affect both inpatient and outpatient performance.
We help you review, develop, and execute ambulatory strategies ensuring faster and more efficient projects, stronger partnerships with aligned long-term interests, and solid foundations for clinical and operational performance.
Assessments can include:
- Market Research
- Market ASC Footprint
- Availability of Existing ASCs
- Opportunity to Build New ASCs
- Opportunity to re-purpose licensing
- Physician Recruiting Opportunity
- Construction Estimates
- Operating Budget Estimates
- Reimbursement Projections
Request an Assessment:
We hope to pursue more successful joint ventures with hospitals, taking advantage of our common interest in providing quality care to patients each and every day.
ASC’s are not unlike any other business in that business models evolve over time and businesses either respond to those changes or become stagnant. As healthcare moves toward value-based care and risk-sharing payment models, many hospitals are taking a new look at ambulatory surgery centers as a transformational outpatient strategy with potential to improve both bottom-lines and quality of care.
At Regent Surgical Health, we evaluate and review Performance Metrics on a weekly basis
- Budgeted and completed cases
- Scheduled and monthly run rate cases
- Budgeted and actual staff hours
- Budgeted and actual staff hours per case
- Cash collection goal
- Cash collection run rate
- Run rate case collected per case
- Cases billed month to date
- Unbilled cases outstanding month to date
- Recruitment efforts
- Clinical and business office developments
- Managed care and other operational updates